This 100% lavender hydrosol is a by-product of the distillation process and in addition to being 100% distilled water it contains the beneficial water soluble components of the lavender plant and has many uses:
* It's a very gentle, balancing skin toner for all skin types
* Will help in the summer's heat to ease sunburn/windburn
* Mist the face & neck throughout the day to combat an excessively dry atmosphere and/or while travelling to maintain skin hydration
* Good to use for children: to clean cuts and grazes, calm cranky moods and bring an end to tearful tantrums; mist the air in a babies room or spray on parents clothing
* Add it to bathwater or spray it directly on bed and pillow for a restful night's sleep
* Known to be used for dog allergies such as redness - "not only does inflammation subside within the hour but she is cool and collected"
* Great ingredient in face masks and for the distilled water component when making your own creams etc.
* Calming and cooling to the body, mind and spirit lavender hydrosol makes a refreshing room spray for home and office.
* I put it straight into my steam iron and it is also good for cleaning such as pet doors.
* If you believe jeans should not be washed but hung out on the line to freshen-up - a spritz with lavender hydrosol would work very well
Comes to you in a plastic litre bottle